We are a nutrition and dietitian practice based in Rangiora, North Canterbury. We provide nutrition services ranging from personal nutrition consultations to supermarket tours.
Our aim is to provide simple and realistic solutions to help you achieve the results you want.
Our individually tailored nutritional plans are practical and developed to ensure positive changes to your eating and lifestyle.
We provide specialised nutrition advice to address medical and nutritional issues such as:
- Healthy weight: Lose weight and reenergise your life, nutrition and support after weight loss surgery, weight gain advice
- Women’s health: Nutrition for pregnancy & breastfeeding, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, post-menopausal weight gain
- Irritable bowel syndrome: Advice for a variable bowel habit, abdominal bloating, wind, constipation and diarrhoea. Including the low FODMAP diet
- Managing health concerns: Nutrition for diabetes, pre-diabetes, high cholesterol & high blood pressure
- Family nutrition: Healthy eating, vegetarian eating, iron deficiency
If you would like to book an appointment or have any questions about how we can help you, please contact Sarah on
021 842 596 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Group education/ nutrition presentations